In this modern internet world, we now have the power to find out more about the food choices we make each day. How do foods get transported to us from over 10,000km away and still retain its freshness. Any form of chemical intervention involved? How do fresh fruits get here in 30 days by sea and still remain fresh? Having been involved in the food business for over 20 years, we become more aware of these questions. Hence, we started bringing in AIR-FLOWN fruits from the farms! Fruits allowed to ripe on tree branch, achieving maximum aromas, freshly plucked, packed, put on the plane and reach us the next day, all within 48 hours using natural logistic means.
Today, we are proud to say we are going into our 25th year of bringing you the freshest fruits from the farms. This is all thanks to the support of our loyal customers and their relentless recommendations! Together with our fresh fruits, we have also carefully selected OUR CHOICES in this newly launched website. We hope OUR CHOICE will become YOUR CHOICE.
Contact us for a quotation.
Cheers and Enjoy!
Air Flown Cherries
Renowned for their quality and taste across the world, Turkish cherries have become a favorite of everyone who tries them. The Cherries are a delicious treat with high anti-inflammation properties.
- May Increase Strength and Reduce Muscle Soreness
- Could Help You Sleep Better
- May Reduce Symptoms of Arthritis and Gout
- Might Promote Brain Health
- May Strengthen the Immune System
Air Flown Green Plums
Best taste when consumed chilled and/or with ice. Salt is also preferred by many fans. This special plum (Erik);is like nothing you had before. It has a unique tart and sour taste and, unlike other plums, it is very hard. Its fans can't wait for it to arrive each season.
- Vitamin C – Good for the skin, bones and a powerful antioxidant
- Vitamin A – Good for organ function, sight and the immune system
- Vitamin K – Good for injury response; it regulates blood clotting
- Fibre – Keeps our digestive system healthy
- Sodium – Maintains blood pressure (if ingested in moderation)
- Potassium – Maintains blood pressure and muscular function